Centre for Arthurian Studies
Media and Lecture Recordings
- Ceridwen Lloyd-Morgan: Arthur of the Isles and the Continent: Revisiting Arthurian literature and traditions in the Celtic languages. Accompanying PowerPoint.
- Prof. Raluca Radulescu, 'Portable Arthur: ', public lecture given at the launch of the Arthurian Centre on 20 January 2017, is recorded here.
- Prof. Raluca Radulescu, public lecture in the Stephen Colclough Centre for the History and Cultures of the Book Shankland lecture series: 'King Arthur in the Book: Uncovering Treasures in the Flintshire Harries Arthurian Collection and Bangor University Library, Archives and Special Collections' (18 November 2016), live recording available here.
- Dr Roger Simpson, 'Arthur: the King who Never Left Us', public lecture at the 'A Celebration of Arthurian Studies at Bangor University', launch of the Flintshire Harries Arthurian Collection, April 2015, click here to view the recording.
- Articles in The Conversation
- The Flintshire Collection, the BBC Merlin series and Centre’s member Scott Lloyd:
- National Geographic TV Channel ‘Sword in the Stone’ episode in the series The Ancient X-Files – an investigation of San Galgano’s sword in Montesiepi, near Sienna, conducted by Centre’s director Prof. Raluca Radulescu